Clients can access the service at a number of levels:
A close relationship with a tenant encourages the successful ones to expand their space or renew their lease rather than move elsewhere.
We know and understand the properties we manage so we are constantly alert to the opportunities for value enhancement through rental or capital growth.
- Pre-acquisition audit.
- Lease restructuring.
- Acquisitions of interest up and down the client chain.
- Swapping freehold and leasehold interests in a multi property portfolio.
- Well timed sales and acquisitions.
- The whole gamut of the landlord/tenant relationship including lease renewals, rent reviews and re-gearing.
- Planned preventive maintenance on both building fabric and M & E.
- Systematic management of Health & Safety risk.
- Environmental impact assessment and initiatives to reduce consumption.
- These activities allow us to maximise income flow and value from each individual property.
Importantly, our approach to assets is to deal with them as though they were our own.
- 23 clients including institutional investors, property companies and High Net Worth individuals, both on and off shore invested in ...
- £954 million worth of property located across the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands comprising ...
- 444 individual properties totalling ...
- 8 million sq ft occupied by ...
- 607 tenants generating a ...
- £68 million rent roll with ...
- 80 service charges